Thursday, March 3

Thoughts that Pop 1.0

There are 2 people from The Daily Show in this movie. 3 if you count Steve Carrell. More if you count anyone I'm missing.

I've seen Lucas have many light bulb moments lately. You can see the wheels turning, then the light bulb. This makes me the happiest as I've been as a mother so far. Last night, it was figuring out what "blocks" means.

Jordan Dorsey (American Idol 10, 12 fellas night) has freakishly long fingers and even longer thumbs.

There are these cookies I loved called Magic Middles. I haven't found them in years. They appeared at work, and I had two. Something right in a week of at least 5 major wrongs.

Traffic tip: On Page Ave, the right lane is actually the passing lane. Just go with it.

I don't have Bone Thugz on my work iTunes, so I can't listen to No Surrender.

Lucas loves spicy food.

You know how Dove Promises chocolates have little inspiring messages in them? So do my cough drops: "Take Charge and Mean It."

In my head, to girl who's short to begin with: "Girl, that skirt is doing nothing for those hips"

Peace out.

No comments: